cure for bent penis
sir,
     i am 22 years old,and i have curved penis for past 1-2 years,i have been doing 2-3 times masterbation per day.when my penis is excited it nearly touch my left thigh.sir pls suggest me any exercise for solving this problem.and pls tell me what is the problems when i intercourse with a girl.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
A slight curvature is normal in penis. Also an erect penis has a slight deflection, but not much or enough to touch the thigh. The penis can bend due to Payronie’s disease, penile trauma or fracture, hypospadias (urinary hole on the undersurface of penis) and urethral stricture. Just doing exercises will not help. If the penis is awkwardly bent, it can cause problems while having intercourse. Most of these causes can be surgically corrected. Please consult an urologist for examination if you have a bent penis.
Take care!
If it doesn't hurt and doesn't prevent you from having intercourse, it's nothing to worry about. If you have any doubts, go see a urologist.
i also have this problem, and i think it is going to cause problem in my relationship, my penis is bent to the left, and i'm single not sexually active and have a problem that my penis don't wake me up daily in the mornings as some people would brag about, just now and then i would wake up and feel it stiff, is there a problem if i don't get an erection in the mornings???