Erectile Dysfunction Community
cut on the inside of the penis

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

cut on the inside of the penis

I hit my penis on the inside with my nail from where we urinate while masterbating (masturbating). It started to bleed. Even then it did not hurt although   it kept on bleeding slowly for like almost 10 minutes .. i applied antibacterial cream on it. Well the thing is that i'm worried that i might  get it infected and want to ask that if i should visit a doctor . This happend 2 days from now    .and the ejaculation is normal. Plzz do reply anyone ...
Dr j singh please help..
Or anyone else. ...
Hi Please tell me how is the wound on your Penis after two days , you are doing the right thing by keeping it Clean & with the Cream you used ,

If you are still worried or you are still in pain Please consult a Doctor , or go to your Nearest Emergency Clinic , Take care ,
Hi. No pain or itching .. no bleeding .everything is normal.  I'm just worried  that  I  might  get  it  infected .  
By the way thanks for the quick reply
I know this is irrelevant . .. but i have accidentally  selected  my gender as female (this is embarrassing )  how can i change it to male
Hey Morning , have you any pain when going for a Wee ? .
Do you think its getting any better , or do you think a Doctor may need to look at it , ??
I'm always here for Advice , Please don't worry over your Gender , Chill
Hello.... no pain.its getting better. Well i dont think that i should visit a doctor. Thanks again
Hi Glad to hear it's healing , Take care