Erectile Dysfunction Community
discharge stopped, only pain

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

discharge stopped, only pain

So I had sex with a girl a week ago. She got a bit out of control and the oral sex got a bit painful.

The day after, I noticed a very thick yellow liquid coming out of my penis.
I wasn't having any pain when peeing and there was no discomfort at all even when I touch it.

Day three, the liquid started becoming more watery and a slight burn when I pee which is still bearable and unnoticeable at this point.

It is now day five since it happened. there's little to no discharge.. however, it is painful to pee or to even have an erection. not too painful but it stings.

I can't go to the doctors now because of financial issues. I won't get money until the end of the month. I will definetely book an appointment next week, so when I get my money.. I will go straight for a check up.

But for now, I'm looking for opinions on what might've happened or what I've possibly caught.
Is it gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) or damaged urethra?
Any sort of yellow liquid coming out of the penis is highly suspicious.  There are clinics, like Planned Parenthood, that operate on a sliding scale fee.  They could probably make a prior arrangement with you to pay a little later, once you get your paycheck, but get seen now.  They might be better than a primary care doctor for possible STDs anyway.  I urge you to look into it.
thank you for your reply!

Unfortunately, the discharge came back which is making me very worried.
I don't live in the US and there are no clinics like Planned Parenthood here where I live.

Is 2-3 weeks too long to leave a possible STD untreated?
Well, people certainly do leave them untreated for longer than that, but it's not a great idea.  Call up the doctor's office and ask if you can make arrangements to pay once you get your paycheck.  I have no idea about Japan's system, but I know at least some doctors in the US are willing to make arrangements like that.  I wouldn't have sex while you're still having symptoms, by the way, and I would also avoid masturbating.

Sorry about assuming you were in the US.  Does Japan really have no clinics for people with reduced income?