Erectile Dysfunction Community
don't know why

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

don't know why

Hello.

I am 23 years old I am with my wife for 2.5 years. The sex has always been great although i would say my performance could have been better. When i was not working a stable job we would have sex 2-3 time a day. Now i can not get an erection like i used to. It seems that i have lost power and control in that region of my body. I cant get an erection during the workweek but in the weekend I have an erection and everything is OK. My wife thinks I am hiding something or that I am not attracted to her but i think she looks stunning and i love her very much. From Monday till Friday I sleep 6 hrs a day(usually less). I still studying in the university and have a lot of work to do. I do not understand what is happening and my wife is mad at me and i don't want to lose her. I need your opinion and advice on what I should do and what could be wrong.

my day consists of:
i get up at 6 am and get home after work at 6:30 pm and take care of my 11 months old daughter during the evening and night if she wake up. i go to bed at approx midnight or a bit after that.
You may be just too stressed out during the week.  Since you are fine on the weekend, I don't think you have erectile dysfunction.  If you can get a little more sleep and get your wife to help more with your child (assuming she has the time), it might help.  The sleep is really important.  Also, as you get older (even though you're still fairly young), you might lose the ability to have multiple erections a day.  

Maybe try courting your wife a little during the week, so that even if there's no sex involved, she sees that you're still attached and attracted to her.  Maybe get her flowers, or write her love notes.  If it won't interfere with your workdays, send her romantic texts during the day.  If she's really paranoid about cheating, you could offer to send her a picture of what you're doing right then whenever she asks (assuming you have phones that can do that).  It might be too impractical, but it's a thought.
The answer for damn near everything you mention is **'s. .......... or Viagra.

Hi Jan, YouR out 12 1/2 hours a day with mixed sleep, you come home and help with your child, and do studying, and your wife can think why she is not getting any sex during the week, even when I was working and doing very long hours, the last thing my wife would be thinking was sex me up, to bussy getting thing ready for me the next day, come saturday we relax put our feet up less stress and away we go ready for sex.
I think somebodys with is a bit paranoid and clingy, its about time she grew up, shes acting like a teenager, if she wants to know what your doing tell here to follow you to work.
Good Luck