Erectile Dysfunction Community
dysfunctional erectile

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

dysfunctional erectile

I am a non smoker and i don't do drugs...i play sports. when I make out with girlfriend, i get a good erection, but when it comes to the penetration , i become very stressed that i lose my erection and can't penetrate.

It's perfect till the moment of the penetration.

any tips???
Hi Grojan:

I have found this advice, from Dr. Janice Epp, to be both simple and effective:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Erection-Concerns/cant-get-over-performance-anxiety/show/1393986

I know from experience that it is easier to tell yourself to relax, than to actually do so!  However, with some patience on your part, and your partners, I'm sure you will get passed this.

If the issue does persist, may I suggest that you post a question to the "Erection-Concerns" board? I'm sure that Dr. Epp would have some good advice for you.

Best of luck!