Erectile Dysfunction Community
eraction problem

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

eraction problem

sir i am 29 years old,i am Unmarried but i have several time sex with my Girl friend now i am alone from last 2 months i masturbate daily, now i feel erection problem ,
my question is " Is it due to mastrobataion or other factor" and please advice me healthy tips or this problem

thanks
Hi Kiani, So you masturbate to porn, its not good for you, as what is done by the hand is remembered by your brain, get the picture, so you now have porn enduced ED, but there is help for you, you need to take an 8 week sabbatical of no masturbateing and no sexual contact with your g/f, by doing this you will reboot your body, But I suggest you have a talk with your g/f about your problem and why, its called putting your cards on the table, and being straight with will show her your a good man.
The next thing you must do is clear your computer of all your porn sites, clear any downloads you have and last, get rid of any porn discs you have, its your only way out of your problem.
Good Luck
Hi Kiani, If you have been doing this to porn, there lays your problem, is that true?
Yes, sir when i have sex drive with my GF  first time penis erect tightly and then problem starts,i discharged while it not erect tightly ,My Gf said that you consult to Doctor plz, ans on other hand i also feel that it also feel when i use my hands.
please suggest me what can i do.may i again gain peak in sex, plz help me
Good Luck
thank you very much
dear my parents gave me order that there is my marriage expected after three months.I am to much worried about this situation.plz also suggest me some medically tips.on other hand i am patient of constipation .when my stool is passed i saw some drops of sperm along my urine.plz help me suggest some herbal or elopatic medication i wana my health back.
what is your suggestion about maximizer,may i take it or not

regards
najeeb kiani
Hi Kiani, OK what is coming out of your p***s is a natural thing to happenn its as your stools pass your prostate, as men we get this as we get a bit older, but your OK and need no meds.
OK for your erection health you can try this, its a herbal list I want you to try, its all herbs and a hormone, this will come to you in an email, just do as I say it will work, how do I know it, I've had ED and now in recovery, and what you have to do is take it fore 12 weeks as a trial, you will find out if its working by getting nocternal erections and morning woods, but no masturbating, but this will be best if becomes a way of life, your sex life and its cheap, cheaper than erection drugs, once you get started.
Good Luck
Thanks again for giving me time

but dear i cant find any list of herbal medicines

plz send it again
Hi Kiani, you should have had via an email.
Hi Kiani, according to my sent list you should have now had it twice.
Good Luck
thank you very much dear ,

dear plz gave me favor that make you description very easy form me
so that i understand it and use it gently.

regards

Hi Kiani, look the best thing if your having troubles understanding it, do you know anybody who reads English better than you, if so get them to go through it with you, I dont think I can put it much simpler than it is now, but try this the cayenne you take 3 times a day now you can either take the garlic the next day 3 times or you can mix 1 good teaspoonful in the top of the cayenne, and just mix into the top layer and do that 3 times a day, all by 3 small spoonfuls at each time, DHEA you take first thing in the morning till you start taken more, but be careful with it, the tribulus in capssules and take twice a day, the tea as stated but just do that on one day only, twice daily take ginger in tea with honey and lemon, I keep my root ginger in the freezer and fine great to the size of an egg, and with the lemon, if you have one, microwave 30 sec, then add the tea and honey. the L-Arginine take anytime between meals.
Try That.
Good Luck
Erectile Dysfunction questions?
100,000+ doctor answers