erectile dysfunction due to venous leak
hii i was 23 years old and i was facing erectile dysfunction from 6 months and i have met many urologists and gone through penile doppler and found venous leak .the doctor suggested to take viagra etc oral medications. but they dont work ..please help me for the permanent solution for these problem ..apart from these i asked docter that what about venous liagation he said it is waste of money and he wont do that because their is no use ..due to formation of collateral veins ...plz suggest me the best solution  
Hi Harish, It does seem the op has a 50/50 chance, so it seems your uro could be right, but if you google this, cheap home-made **** rings,its on an ED site, when you get there youmay find some of the stuff on there intresting.
Good Luck
but i came to know that embedding of deep dorsal veins has a high success rate than venous liagation ...did u know about this what u suggest ............
Hi Harish, If I remember rigtht, there was something on pegym about this, if you google pegym, either put that in the search box, of look on the ED forum, I think one of the guys was talking about some doctor in Vietnam who is doing that op.
Any help for you.
Good Luck