Erectile Dysfunction Community
erectile dysfunction
About This Community:

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

erectile dysfunction

Hello, am a 27 year old single guy. A couple of months ago I thought of having sex with my girlfriend who happened to be a nurse. I was a virgin before that. During the 1st day, I was unable to sustain an erection. It wud get flaccid very soon, and I had to indulge in some foreplay to get it hard again. But I cud never maintain the hardness. We tried it for the next 5 consecutive days and still I had the same problem. She told me that I suffer from erectile dysfunction and it is psychological in nature. Wen I penetrated her initially, my penis was sumwat hard but it cud have been more harder (if u know wat I mean), and after 30-40 seconds, it again became flaccid. This has become very depressing for me and I feel its the reason for her breaking up with me. Cud u plz help me out with this as am unable to concentrate on my work and life has become a living hell.