erectile dysfunction
Hello, am a 27 year old single guy. A couple of months ago I thought of having sex with my girlfriend who happened to be a nurse. I was a virgin before that. During the 1st day, I was unable to sustain an erection. It wud get flaccid very soon, and I had to indulge in some foreplay to get it hard again. But I cud never maintain the hardness. We tried it for the next 5 consecutive days and still I had the same problem. She told me that I suffer from erectile dysfunction and it is psychological in nature. Wen I penetrated her initially, my penis was sumwat hard but it cud have been more harder (if u know wat I mean), and after 30-40 seconds, it again became flaccid. This has become very depressing for me and I feel its the reason for her breaking up with me. Cud u plz help me out with this as am unable to concentrate on my work and life has become a living hell.
What you are facing is sex related anxiety. This usually happens in initial stages and the problem will disappear over a time. This seems to be absolutely natural. If your morning erections are good then the cause is psychological. Mean while you should take protein diet, regular exercise, remain stress free, and remove sex related anxiety.

If the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a urologist.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.