Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
erection hurts
About This Forum:

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

erection hurts

i notice every time i'm a little turned on my erections hurt i use to masturbate in the past but stopped it every time i bend my penis it hurts also any ideas?
Related Discussions
523042_tn?1212181495
Hello.

If a penis is bent too severely, that can cause some pain. You should see a urologist for an exam to determine whether there's any damage.

And by the way, self-pleasuring doesn't damage your penis. As I said, only bending it too severely or otherwise physically traumatizing it can cause pain. Self-pleasuring isn't harmful to your penis.

This forum is for discussing emotional/psychological issues relating to erection concerns. If you’d like to ask a urologist your question, I suggest you post in the Urology Expert Forum at:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Urology/show/113
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...