Erectile Dysfunction Community
erection change

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

erection change

I'm 60yrs old and 9mths ago I ordered a perscription online that was suppose to give you a fuller and thicker erection. The pills were blue in color and fairly large. You took one a day for about three weeks. Well I took them for a week and stopped because I had second thoughts. The pills came from a second world country so I was sceptical. Well before I had a straight erection about 7 in. long, and then I started getting shorter ones that curved like a banana. What happened, is it permanent ? I want my old penis back. What can I do ? Thanks
Tags: erection
Since you say it is now curved, did you physically injure it at all?  I would think that your symptoms are not related to the cessation of the pills - you may want to see a urologist to get one of those penis straighteners to correct the curvature.

I would have thought 7" was lots!
Hi Clint, Look as you have now found out the hard way, pills dont work to make men bigger and thicker, the only thing that would do that is an exercise called jelqing, with streaching, even at 60 it would still work.
Now I surggest you go and google pegym and look up the beginners pages for both, this should help straighten out you problem and get your length back, now please remember this is not a quick fix, it will take some time, but the results will make you think before you do the same again.
Now dont rush or push the program, just do as they say, these exercises hav rules, please keep to them or you could end up with ED.
Ihave done these and gained some and now hang better.
Good Luck