Erectile Dysfunction Community
erection problem

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

erection problem

i started dating this girl. she came over one night and things got heated, i had an erection the whole time we were in foreplay, i put a rubber on inserted and then the erection went away. i went to the nurse practitioner and asked her about it and she gave me a free cialis sample (5mg daily). i took it for 4 days and the moment came up again. again i had an erection but as soon as i went to insert it it went away. i guess my question is whats wrong and what can i do to help it.
Hi, could just be that your not ready for real sex yet, it could be by the time you think you going to have sex, in your mind you have already done it, and away goes your erection, have you been watching porn, if so you may have mild case porn enduced ED, Look its OK to say yes , and if thats the real case then you need go 8 weeks with out any sexual contact of any kind, so no masturbating, attemp no sex, dont think of oral sex with your g/f you have got to be on a sabbatical, O yes and no porn, just give it for life.
The reason for doing 8 weeks is to reboot your body, this I hope will get you back in the game, and your g/f will just love the new you, O yes please be strate with her and why you are doing it, its the only way to go.
Good Luck