Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
erection problem

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

erection problem

hi i m a grown up guy in pakistani environment and i m a regulaar masterbator from the age of 13 and during my life till now i had intercourse with about 8 girls at different times of my life and now i m married but i have this problem called ed i have an erection problem there was a time when i used to erect only by thinking something sexy and now i have to work hard to erect ma penis and ma age is only 25years, and there is never second time intercourse now in my routine no erection after 1st intercourse
I'm not sure what your question is, so I'll give you some general information.

Welcome to your 20’s! When you're younger and just beginning to be sexual with others, erections pop up everywhere--including when you don't want them! Post-pubescent men are highly excitable. As you age, you’ll find that you need more direct touch and stimulation. This is just part of life and doesn’t indicate any underlying condition to worry about.

Also as part of the aging process, you'll find that erections sometimes take longer, and even come and go. Again, this is not an indication if ill health, but just part of life. Sexual interest ebbs and flows as well, depending on other circumstances in your life. Also realize the more stress you’re under, the less energy your body has to respond sexually, so stop worrying!

Worrying about erections is a dead-end street. All it will do is make you anxious, which will make your penis very uncooperative. And remember you don't need an erection to be sexual, have fun, experience pleasure, etc. Relax, enjoy your own unique sexuality and stop judging yourself. Many women are more interested in a caring, sensitive partner than one with a “porn star” penis. For more information about this and other men’s issues, I recommend the book, “The New Male Sexuality,” by Bernie Zilbergeld, Ph.D., widely available both used and in paperback. The information in this book has helped millions of men overcome discomfort and anxiety about sex. Good luck to you. Dr. J