erection problems CAN ANYONE HELP ME !!!!!!
MY HUSBAND IS 37 AND WAS DIAGNOSED AS A DIABETIC  TYPE 1 LAST NOVEMBER WE ARE TRYING FOR OUR 4TH CHILD BEFORE WE GET TO OLD THE MOST HE CAN GET TO IS A SEMI BUT THAT IS IT AND IT IS STARTING TO REALLY FRUSTRATE HIM AS HE WANTS ANOTHER CHILD HE HAS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BEFORE AND THIS HAS ONLY STARTED IN THE LAST 7-10 DAYS HAS ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS ON WHAT HE COULD TAKE HE HAS GOT AN APPOINTMENT BOOKED AT THE DOCTORS BUT IT IS FOR NEXT WEDNESDAY  9TH NOVEMBER  
Hi try looking on earth clinic, there some biys about D1 and lots on D2, its woorth a look, also have a look at cayenne onthere it helps our blood flow to the penis and other things, it does give you a kick, I know this as I'm on it and DHEA, the two are helping me get over ED, I dont think DHEA is any good for D1 but have a look at the info on webmd, just put DHEA in the site search box.
Good Luck
In the pegym web site you can see and advert for a **** ring, you say he gets a semi, so with the ade of a **** ring he should be able to get fully hard, I think the site is wwwhardwear.com, or wwwmyhardwear.com, there is also a good forum for ED on wwwpegym.com could be worth a look.
Good Luck
If there is problem of erectile dysfunction he
should trygeneric viagra it gives best result
in the treatment of generic viagra.