Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
erection

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

erection

Thank you doctor,my problum is I dont get erection much in the morning its a weak flumsy one, I cant keep it strong, and I eject in a moment or two,can you pl advice,thanks,I am 58 and diabetic for 20 yrs
Hello.

As I said in my previous answer, if your morning erections are soft, that's usually a good indicator of physiological cause. Erections are created by blood flow, and diabetes can affect blood flow to your penis, as can low or high blood pressure.

See a urologist for an exam and treatment options. And don't neglect your feelings. Sex isn't just about hydraulics. Best of luck to you. Dr. J