erection
m a reguler mastrbuation addict..daily 1-2 times...started it when m 14 now m 26...bfr 9 months gt married..but i never felt happy with sex...my wife is also nt happy with our sex life...my penis nt getting hard like bfre...if it gt erect, within 2 min its bcoming very soft n semierect n m also nt getting any plesure frm sex..semen also bcme very weak...wn i ejuclate its flowing like water..wts hapening with me..? now m nt with my wife..m working out of the country...now also m mastrbuting daily....witout it i cant sleep...tried somuch times...witout mastrbation r sex i cant sleep..guys plz help me..wt shuld i do.
Hi F, One word, masturbating, but with you its 12 years of over masturbating< but you cant see it and yousay you cant sleep without it, there are no drugs that will help you, you are the only drug that can help you, start with a 8 week break from masturbating and any sexual contact, this is a way to beboot your body, so no porn, masturbating,  no sex, and no foreplay, with the future wife.
Its either do this or you wont have much of a sex life with your wife in the future.
Come back to me in 8 weeks and let me no how things are going.
Good Luck