Erectile Dysfunction Community
erection

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

erection

My boyfriend cant have an erection without viagra.He is only 35yrs old.This has been a problem for him the past 3years.Ive only been with him for 2 months.He said he had a snowboarding accident and also he got sick after that and his body hasnt been the same.He does get fatigue.Help?
Hi 2,OK Look he may start getting a problem soon, the viagra may stop working, if that happends its the end of his sex life.
So lets start with his fatigue, google fatigue, under that go to tiredness afatigue-live well NHS choices, on there go to go to self help tips to fight fatigue, its a start, see how you go with that, if it starts working he should try having sex without viagra, if not get back to me I'm fighting ED with herbs and a hormone, and it works, but with going this way its sex anytime.
Good Luck
he has been taking the pill for a few years now and i just told him that i dont want him taking it.He has to do bunch of testing to find out exactly what it is but its expensive.What kind of herbs are you taking?
Hi 2, I will email you 2 posts I have on an ED site.
Good Luck
I have recently turned 60 and used Viagra for about 10 years and have been finding a diminished effect lately.  What are the Herbs and Hormone you are taking to improve your performance?  many thanks   p
Research on herbs for ED.Try which you think can help you.
You may also do some exercise which can help you. These are as follows.
Sat kriya
male deer exercise,
kegel exercises.
you may also select some techniques from kundalini yoga. These techniques do take time to have tangible results. But results are last longing.You do not need to have a heavy work out.
Read posting of NOHARD. You will find wealth of information on the resolution of sexual problem.I have not seen his posing since long time. The old post will be quite effective. you will have to search for the same in all the three sexual forums.
he could be hiding the fact that he watchs porn and masturbate frequently, you should try to find out that first. because ed at that age is usually due to porn.
With porno watching he would have no chance of improving his sexual health.