erections
my age is 20..my query is about erections & wet dreams....are they normal..??
also,,i do ve 1 friend of mine in college which i consider as my sister,,sometimes when we are together in college n having fun,,i get to see some cleavages(i.e. view under her top etc..)by chance..n get excited(erections) n enjoy it n watch it till m able to..bt when i get normal and think about it later i realise that although she's a girl,,but i consider her as my sister..so i feel guilty later on about viewing inside her top n etc..it puts me under stress sometimes...so plzz tel me what to do..is it normal to happen..??or something wrong is happeing..??
it is absolutely normal for a sexually healthy men to have erection and wetdream (if you do not masturbate or have sex).
regarding ur second question, it proves that you are sexually aroused by seeing it, but morally felt guilty afterward. it is normal for heterosexual/bisesexual men to get excited and have erection. but becareful about your action, as it may hurt your relation with her if she found out that your were peeping her...