Aa
A
A
Close
erectyle dysfunction
how do i improve my sex performance cus i masturbate 3 times daily?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
If you masturbate 3 times a day, when do you have time to have sex, let alone improve your performance? More information is necessary.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1396194 tn?1313102926
Firstly, cut down on the masturbation. Next explore new arousal techniques and sexual desires. Act out your fantasies with your partner and sex is supposed to be enjoyable, make sure u and ur partner enjoy it. Try new things that please u as well as your partner.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i find your suggestion very helpful cus i tried it with my partner 2 nites ago nd it wuz alot more pleasurable.Thanks! If u have anymore tips pls don't hesitate to let me know.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I hardly have sex.Sometimes once in a year but recently maybe once in four months but always in the mood thats why i masturbate.Right now am on vitamin E for fertility.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
What you need to do is find the right partner, and have sex on a regular basis, try for 4/5 times a week and see how that works, but just try to have sex with your partner and forget the hand jobs till you really need one.
The vitamin E its good for you, but try taking some multi vitamin with it as this should perk you up, all round.
Good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources