Erectile Dysfunction Community
foreskin is too tight

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

foreskin is too tight

i am a 19 yr old boy ...and have recently discovered thet we need to pull back foreskin in order to masturbate....is it necessary to do it with the fist....or can we have sex without pulling the foreskin back...help!
Tags: too, tight, foreskin, help, sex, boys, circumcision
hey i had the same problem, if it what im thinkin about.. do u mean you cannot pull your foreskin back? and have no bell shape on end of your penis?

if so then u can still have sex.. i have recently been circumsised, and by recently i mean 2day, so i dont no if sex after circumsision is better or not as i am still in the healing stages.. just thort i wud tell you, u can still have sex without being able to pull foreskin bak :) if u need any more info on what ive said then e-mail me at   ***@****
im 18 and i do not have any foreskin is that normal
cuz every body i know has it but me plz respond
tazz,
unless you were circumcised, you should have foreskin.

crouchii,
well done, you know what is the best for you. hope u enjoy better after healing.

maharaja,
normally, foreskin will restract automatically when u have erection. however, for thoese who have long foreskin, they might need to pull it back, if they want to expose thier glan or for thier own comfortabilty. you should not feel pain while pulling it back. however, personal hyginece is imprtant for those who are yet to circumcise.
i will recommned you to undergo circumcision.it is a very simple process and can be done easily

all the best.
Well, i'm having this problem to, but when I have an erection my foreskin doesn't retract on it's own... And for as far as I know, in order to put on a condom, your *head* has to be exposed... When i try to pull my foreskin back while having an erection, I can, but when i put on a condom my foreskin just goes back... Any way to solve this without having to go to the doctor for a circumsision?

I'll leap into this two-year-old thread and note that circumcision should be considered only after easier, cheaper, and less drastic solutions have been tried:
http://www.norm-uk.org/phimosis_clinical_guidelines.html