habitual masturbation question, pe, ed
I tend to masturbate every other day, and have done that, for the longest time.  I am wondering if anyone can tell me what the sexual health benefits would be to say, abstaining from doing that for some time.  its difficult to do, it seems after a couple or days, it *feels* like its much less psychological, and more physiological.  I also suffer from premature ejaculation and would like to treat that too.  The treatment of that involves doing exercises, and I'm unsure if I should commit myself to doing them now, or after I take my break from masturbating and seeing if there are any lasting benefits from abstaining.  I'm hoping that if there were some sort of regenerative or sexual functionality that would be restored as a result of giving myself a rest then perhaps it might be worth it.  the most difficult aspect of that would be the 2 day mark where it feels more physiological rather than psychological.  I suffer from erectile dysfunction too, so if someone taking a break could somehow be beneficial to these problems, it would all seem worth a try.  
hi i have a same problem. masturbation is not a good thing.we dont realise this but its a slow death. soon one becomes impotent
masturbating once a month is not a problem.
it ruined my life.
I ASLO THINKS SAME
Ok Frank lets try and take this a step at a time, OK edging sould get you over your PE but it is an exercise, but you should find that this works, and you can find out all about this on pegym.
Second you ED, I have a post its titled, DRUG VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, if you google that just follow the instuctions you find, please read it and give it a try, it worked for me and I'm now in ED recovery.
Three your masterbating, its a bit giving up smoking, you just need to slowly expand your rest days, so do from every other day to every third day, do that for a couple of weeks and then move on to 4 then 5 and so on, get the picture, and treat all these as goals.
Good Luck