Erectile Dysfunction Community
help with ed medications

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

help with ed medications

I was wondering if e.d. medication is supposed to actually give you an erection on its own or is it just supposed to give you a stronger erection? like is it supposed to make you more horny? my doctor gave me a 30 day supply of cialis because i don't get erections at all on my own and it didn't really work for me.Also i was wondering whats the stongest e.d. medication on the market? thanks.
stronger erection and much less likely to be lost during a sexual encounter.  It's not an aphrodisiac - although if you have more confidence due to better erections, then that should make a guy feel more easily aroused.  I'd say it's analogous to becoming very good at something and therefore wanting to do it more often.  But taking a cialis before starting, for example, the preparation of your Income Taxes - you're not going to get an erection.  It has to be combined with arousal.  A good test would be to take a small amount and then take a walk where you're likely to see some attractive females and can do some fantasizing - the beach would be a great choice.  If you don't get an erection in that case, *with cialis*, then there's some problem.   You might also take a little before bed and see if you wake up with an erection.