help with ed medications
I was wondering if e.d. medication is supposed to actually give you an erection on its own or is it just supposed to give you a stronger erection? like is it supposed to make you more horny? my doctor gave me a 30 day supply of cialis because i don't get erections at all on my own and it didn't really work for me.Also i was wondering whats the stongest e.d. medication on the market? thanks.
stronger erection and much less likely to be lost during a sexual encounter.  It's not an aphrodisiac - although if you have more confidence due to better erections, then that should make a guy feel more easily aroused.  I'd say it's analogous to becoming very good at something and therefore wanting to do it more often.  But taking a cialis before starting, for example, the preparation of your Income Taxes - you're not going to get an erection.  It has to be combined with arousal.  A good test would be to take a small amount and then take a walk where you're likely to see some attractive females and can do some fantasizing - the beach would be a great choice.  If you don't get an erection in that case, *with cialis*, then there's some problem.   You might also take a little before bed and see if you wake up with an erection.