Erectile Dysfunction Community
help with psychological erectile disfunction

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Hi, I recently met a great girl after a 2 year hiatus, and the first time we had sex, I lasted less than a minute. After "that's it?", I went online and found some good advice about lasting longer, (slow, controlled breathing, etc.) which worked for about 2 months. Lately though, I have trouble getting it hard enough for penetration, and when I do, I can't finish, which is frustrating for both me and my GF. I still get erections at night, so I know it works. I think part of the problem is she's made remarks in the past, jokingly, about whether it'll last or not, and another part might be is that she wants sex 2 or 3 times a night, which I'm not used to and to be honest, once a night would be more than enough for me. (I'm 52, don't smoke, not overweight, healthy). I know I worry about pleasing her, and I can tell when she's not satisfied. We usually use a vibrator ( I don't mind) to get her to climax, and then I'll try to finish, but it's not happening lately. I see lots of postings about porno induced ED, but that's not the case here. In fact, I couldn't get hard last week watching porno ( during the 2 years, I used to masturbate 2 or 3 times a week to internet porn). I don't want to lose her, but need some help figuring out what to do!
Just try relaxing and enjoy your women, dont push it and try to stop thinking about it.
The one thing that might help is edging, just go to pegym and read about it, its a exercise that will help you control yourself, to things that may help is DHEA, but please read up about it first, and you could back it up with some Tribulus, they run along the same lines to boost your testostrone, libido and energy levals, just google them and read about them.
\good luck