husband's erection problem
i have been married for two years but never had sex with my husband as he keeps travelling and i had my own inhibitions.but now since we are planning for a baby, we tried having sex 5-6 times. but every time, my husband who is 35 years old will have little erection in the beginning but not sufficient enough to penetrate.then very soon, he loses his erection suddenly.i do lot of foreplay with him but he just cant get sufficient erection. this has happened 5-6 times. i have been very nice to him and assured him that it is not a major problem. but i am myself disturbed as i badly want a child but every time we try, he has very less erection. i think he is too young for medicines like Viagra etc. He doesnt have any physical problem or health issues. please guide as i am very disturbed
How are you? If you are planning to conceive, it is important that you identify your ovulation or fertile period to increase the chance of conception. .Male sexual arousal is indeed a complex process that involves both psychological and physiological issues. Continue having an open communication during this time and determine if there are any stressors that causes anxiety for him.  You can also both go to a  preconception check-up. Start eliminating
hazards such as chemicals, cigarettes, alcohol and caffeine in your system and you can also start taking preconception vitamins with folic acid. If his condition persists, further evaluation may need to be done to rule out physical causes such as low testosterone, hypertension, diabetes, nerve  and even urologic issues. Take care and best regards.