i am having a back pain and my sperm come not little and not very white
I am 19 years and am masturbating 5 times daily now my sperm did not flow well and not too white in colour pls advice me i dont know if its okay or i should stop it and dont do it again
Hi there!

Ejaculatory dysfunction can develop in young adults due to a variety of causes. Psychological stress, performance anxiety, depression, neurogenic disorders, body image issues, medications, alcohol, smoking, drugs/medications, hormonal imbalance, kidney failure, metabolic disorders, hypertension, diabetes, prostatitis, urethritis etc. just to name a few. Anxiety and stress play an important role in the development of erectile dysfunction; and is the most common possible cause. At a primary level, I would suggest being a bit relaxed and working on the psychological factors. You could also see a psychotherapist/ behavioral therapist for the same. It might also be beneficial to get rid of factors like smoking/ alcohol/ drugs, if involved. In case this doesn’t work, I would suggest seeing a primary care physician or a urologist for an evaluation of the above mentioned causes and appropriate specific treatment.  
Hope this helps.  

Take care!

sounds kinda like prostate infection. Like the othet post said ,if you drink do drugs ect, cut down. Get som kind of body detoxifier and drink alot of water and if this dont work SEE A DOCTOR