i am saffring e d
hi sir i am 23 year old  i did a hard marubation last 7 year know gatting a problam i think my penies was week know i do mastrubion with in a minet seems come my penies ereation was good that
Hi Sun, its time to take an 8 week break from all forms of masturbating and any sexual contact, this * week break will give your body a break from the strains your putting on it, you will reboot your body and a chance to heal, if your find that after 8 weeks, its getting better but not there yet after 7 years of abuse, then do 4 more weeks.
If when you have done this 8 weeks come back and tell me how you are.
Good Luck
over masturbation is affect on erectile dysfunction. if you are suffering from ED apply Generic Viagra 100mg pill to overcome on erectile dysfunction.
Hi Josh, you need to go away and do a lot of reading about ED and the ways over it, drugs are not a coure they just mask the real problem, but I think you have replyed to the wrong person.