Erectile Dysfunction Community
i stop mastarbating what happend
About This Community:

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i stop mastarbating what happend

Hi friends i have ed problem due to much mastarbating so i plan to stop mastarbating after 6 year. Now i complete 3weeks.now my penis is get little erection at morning and mid night. my question is now am i normal. and tell your experience.and i have girlfriend so i will try to intercourse next week.i will do or wait for a month.what can i do.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
11369760_tn?1417961729
If you believe that your ED is due to too much masturbating, and you now have a girlfriend, then it is good that you stopped.  It should not take long for your body to adjust.  Before starting intercourse, you can see if everything is working properly now by allowing your girlfriend to give you a slow, relaxed, lubricated hand job.  In this way, you will not be under any pressure to perform.  Just sit back and let her work her one hand on your shaft and the other hand holding your testicles.  If you can gain a proper erection and ejaculate, then you will have confidence to continue on to other things in the coming weeks.  
Blank
Thank You and.how to manage week erection in first night sex
Blank
4851940_tn?1385441629
Erectile Dysfunction can happen for many reasons.

Being overtired, having too much alcohol to drink, being on certain medications, being anxious, feeling stressed, depression, worried, having some illness, your testosterone levels being too low.

You are doing the right thing in not masturbating too often.  Once you ejaculate, your body needs time to "recover" and make more semen.

If you are having a problem to get erect, leave things alone.  As the more you will want things to happen, the more anxious you will become and you won't get an erection.

I suggest you make an appointment to see your doctor and get some blood tests done.  Your doctor will be able to find out if there is an underlying health issue that needs treating.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...