ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
COMMUNITY
im 17 and my penis curves to the left when erected!!! is this normal?
by ALXMAN, Jul 24, 2009
since i was 16 i realized that my penis gave a slight curve to the left, and now im 17 and im realizing that its curved more, could it be that it curved more since im still in peuberty??? plz help, im a bit worried!!!!
Member Comments (29)
by metropolis, Jul 26, 2009
Same here, my penis bends a little to the left too. If it's not painful and doesn't stop you from having intercourse, it's normal.
by phil182, Aug 26, 2009
same here,my penis is curved to the left,dont worry about it,its no problem.im 15 by the way..been curved since im like 12 i think..
by adityaruia, Aug 29, 2009
I too hav the same problem to the  left
Should i continue masturbating?
by lovevegas, Sep 24, 2009
Penises tend to curve to the left or right.  Don't worry unless you are unable to have sex.
by Mjmk1991, Nov 22, 2009
My penis used to severly tilt to left but I swapped to usin my left hand an placing it to the right so it'l go straight or straight enough while I masturbate. Everytime after i ejaculate i bend it to the opposite direction its curved an dat works fine for me its just about straight now . Im 18 now I noticed my curved penis wen I was 15-16 an I started doin something about it 2 - 3 months ago so it can be cured without the need of spendin any money on any device.
by Huggy101, Nov 29, 2009
Am 16,nd my penis curves 2 d right and am afraid of wat my girlfriend would say if i wantd 2 v intercourse wit me n she really wants me....how do i do dis?
by Huggy101, Nov 29, 2009
by KeepIt2940, Jan 23, 2010
You know, Im not your parent, but when I was 16 I did do it with a few girls. Got one pregnant. Its really messy, if you know what I mean. I reccommend you do not have sex at all until you are 18. And for all those under 18 on here asking questions, accept yourself. If its Pyronnes disease then thats serious but small curves might not strike an issue. Mine is slightly to the left but my wife said she had always been fine with that and grew to like it a lot. It is actually very rare that you have a perfectly straight penis. Accept yourself and remember.. stay away from the sex until 18, because before that it really messes you up. the woman I got pregnant later married me and is now my beloved wife. Still, we had many hardships, and I DID use a condom. Not that I regret we married, but if your going to do it before 18, you have to be ready for some troubles. dont expect to get off easy and give yourself the "maybe it wont happen with me" thought. Stay safe kids.