Erectile Dysfunction Community
im 17 and my penis curves to the left when erected!!! is this normal?

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

since i was 16 i realized that my penis gave a slight curve to the left, and now im 17 and im realizing that its curved more, could it be that it curved more since im still in peuberty??? plz help, im a bit worried!!!!
Tags: twisted penis, left, curved penis, 17 years old
Same here, my penis bends a little to the left too. If it's not painful and doesn't stop you from having intercourse, it's normal.
same here,my penis is curved to the left,dont worry about it,its no problem.im 15 by the way..been curved since im like 12 i think..
I too hav the same problem to the  left
Should i continue masturbating?
Penises tend to curve to the left or right.  Don't worry unless you are unable to have sex.
My penis used to severly tilt to left but I swapped to usin my left hand an placing it to the right so it'l go straight or straight enough while I masturbate. Everytime after i ejaculate i bend it to the opposite direction its curved an dat works fine for me its just about straight now . Im 18 now I noticed my curved penis wen I was 15-16 an I started doin something about it 2 - 3 months ago so it can be cured without the need of spendin any money on any device.
Am 16,nd my penis curves 2 d right and am afraid of wat my girlfriend would say if i wantd 2 v intercourse wit me n she really wants me....how do i do dis?
You know, Im not your parent, but when I was 16 I did do it with a few girls. Got one pregnant. Its really messy, if you know what I mean. I reccommend you do not have sex at all until you are 18. And for all those under 18 on here asking questions, accept yourself. If its Pyronnes disease then thats serious but small curves might not strike an issue. Mine is slightly to the left but my wife said she had always been fine with that and grew to like it a lot. It is actually very rare that you have a perfectly straight penis. Accept yourself and remember.. stay away from the sex until 18, because before that it really messes you up. the woman I got pregnant later married me and is now my beloved wife. Still, we had many hardships, and I DID use a condom. Not that I regret we married, but if your going to do it before 18, you have to be ready for some troubles. dont expect to get off easy and give yourself the "maybe it wont happen with me" thought. Stay safe kids.
My penis curves 2 the left bably almost at a 90 degree angle what should I do?!?!??
masterbating without lubricant can cause a callus on one side of your penis making it bend. The people that "switch hands" are actually creating a second callus. The problem here is that calluses are piles of dead skin and reduce sensitivity, thus making it slightly less pleasing to have sex.   BUT there will be spots on the penis not effected and you can still have complete satisfaction.
I am 13 and when my penis is not erect and I pull back my forskin my penis curves to the left. When erect it also curves. Could it be because I masrurbate with my right hand?
what hand should I use when masturbating? my penis is curved to the left.
Ok i can't even believe im looking this up.First of all my name is Scarlett and theres this guy I really care about that told me last week that he masturbated with his right hand so I went online and looked up what difference it made with which hand you masturbated with for an hour and a half and then today he tells me his **** is curved noticeably to the left so of course I had to go out again and search for reasons why it was curved and found this website.I realized after reading all the comments and hundereds more before this site that it doesn't matter what hand he uses and if it matters that much then i can just do it for him and about the curve I told him that just because his **** is curved that having sex is going to be any worse but if anything better.I have actully come to love the fact its curved to the left.So for all you guys that read this,it doesn't matter if your **** is curved or not but if it hurts then you might want to see a doctor but if it doesnt and your scared its going to change the way your girl sees you or if its going to effect sex then don't.It's just a curve its not like you have a face on your **** or anything.(which would be hilarious.) But,if it really bothers you that much you can talk to me about it.It doesnt gross me out or anything.Its actully really sweet all you guys care about the difference its going to make with your girl(:
wow, you sound amazing, no one has ever said it like that, sooo thank you sooo very much im 17 and i feelll soooooooooooooooooo much beter... but i did see this porno one time and the guys penis was like curved 90 degrees lmao im just glad i dont look like that!! :DD lol, and kids unde 16,, WOW SMH -.-
hahaha guys. its cause when you masturbate with your right hand, you naturally turn your **** to the left, so doing this a lot makes it curve all the time. and if your left handed it will curve to the right. its normal so chill lol
any form of massage can help tis? pls recommend so that we can spend less and have better results
Am also 17 with my ***** curved 2 the left.But if u people r saying that its okay with girls,well i av got a question abt dat.Hw is a slightly curved **** enter propelry in the virgina coz i think the virginas passage is straight.
Masterbating dont cause your penis to curve. I started that when I was 16  but I notice that it curved before i was 13 and before I started masterbating (masturbating) when I would get hard I notice mine curved to the right. So Dont believe that its because you j/o.. Thats false. But having sex can hurt sometimes. It just depends on how you put it in and a good way is to sometimes if you can put it so its like straight and put it in. That works for me and I never have any problems sex wise. So just be careful when you having sex.
Oh Mopanelo Is is true? I am thinking about the same way. When I was younger, I used to masturbate with my right hand and ejaculate it to my right side. And yes i am now trying with the left hand. Btw i am 18 atm. Actually i do not love sexual sense anymore but i want my penis to be straight to the middle before i stop masturbation.
Wow! You posted your name! You are too young to be engaging in this type of forum,  you have mow opened a door (by having sex) you will not be able to close with out God. Smh
But mine curves to the front whats up with that
well your **** should bend and if anything should be more pleasurable to you both from it getting extra friction am i right :{D
I agree with you.. i have been meeting many teenage who are single mother.. they are going through extreme troubles making living for themselves..
my concern was if it causes any pain to my partner during the intercourse..i have not had sex yet, and i want to make sure that it does not bring any problems, and gives enough satisfaction to my girlfriend..
This really works and solves the problem with curves in penis. :)

CURVATURE CORRECTION
Many men, it seems, are very unhappy with the way that their erect penis curves. It's a statement of fact that every penis is shaped differently.. some curve, some don't. The following technique will help you correct your penis curvature. 100% correction is not always accomplished, but the majority of men who use this technique DO experience significant success.

Please note that possessing a curved penis does NOT mean that you have Peyronies Disease. Peyronies is a more serious condition characterized by the formation of plaque on one side of the penis. This Curvature Correction technique is NOT recommended for men with Peyronies. You should see a doctor or urologist for treatment suggestions if you think you have that condition.

How does curvature correction work? It stands to reason that if your penis bends to one side, you need to apply a technique that bends it back toward the other. This method is very simple to perform, but (just like all of the techniques in our manual) caution must still be exercised. Don't bend the penis so hard that you cause damage to yourself. Bend it just hard enough to a feel bit of tightness in the shaft. You are essentially "training" your penis to point the other direction. It may take a few months, but eventually you should see a noticeable difference in your curvature.

Directions:
It's best to be seated for this method. The penis should be fully erect and lubricated.

1. With your thumb and forefinger in a ring, get a firm grip around the base of the penis. Don't grab the scrotum... you might squeeze one of your testicles (ouch!). You will hold the penis base throughout the entire exercise. Just as with any jelq method, you want to trap the blood within the penis.

2. Take your free hand and get a firm grasp near the penis base, just above your other hand. Slowly stroke the shaft toward the head of the penis, but stopping just below the glans (glands). Hold it there for about 10 seconds. You now have one hand on the base of the penis and the other just below the head. The blood is trapped compactly inside the shaft.

3. With the hand that is underneath the head, gently start pulling the penis outward. You want to gradually stretch the penis so that it is as erect as it can possibly get. It should feel very hard now. Its capacity is at its greatest.

4. With the same hand, stretch your penis so that it faces the opposite direction of your bend. In other words, if your penis bends to the right, stretch it to the left. Bend it as far as it will go WITHOUT HURTING YOURSELF! Once you feel a good tightness, hold that position for a good 15 seconds.

5. Now, jelq the penis as you normally would, EXCEPT stroke the penis from base to head in that same direction (the direction that you want the penis to bend). Do about 200-300 strokes. Every 10 strokes or so, stretch the penis as you did in Step #4, then continue jelqing.

This exercise CAN be done in conjunction with the other exercises in the Workout. Just make sure your penis isn't getting too sore or red. If you need to take a break between exercises, by all means, do!
very helpful, thank you
I'm 14 and my penis bends to the left and it points up on an erection is there something I can do?
Mine curves to the left, but I heard it's because one of the balls are bigger than the other.