Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
is a narrow urethra hereditary?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

is a narrow urethra hereditary?

im not sure, but i think my father had a narrow urethra, making it hard for him to have kids. Long story short, me and my best friend had sex one night (big mistake), and now she is pregnant and due in June. I just found out that there is a possibility that i could be the father. When i ejaculate, not alot of semen comes out. I'm wondering if maybe i have a narrow urethra? hopefully this is the case as i am not ready to have kids yet, im only 20. Any info would help, im trying to put my mind at ease.