Erectile Dysfunction Community
is it ok for an 11 year old to masterbate

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

my daughter have talk to a lot of boy and went on alot of sex games porn etc. and now ghe is in the roo m with the door wide open on top of her pillow going up and down is this normal
Excuse me but what exactly do you mean by saying that your daughter "went on alot of sex games"? Technically, what she did is not masturbation, she's imitating sexual intercourse which, in my opinion, is not normal at that age. Also it's not normal for an 11-year old to be exposed to pornography. You should definately consult a child-psychologist on how to handle the situation to ensure that your daughter is gonna develop a healthy approach towards sex and therfore have a healthy sex life when she grows up.
What you described is not a "normal" part of childhood stage development. 11 year old girls are usually preoccupied with their school studies and playing with other little girls; not dry humping pillows. I suggest that you monitor her contact with boys... and protect her from exposure to pornography.