Erectile Dysfunction Community
loss of stamina, erectile diffusion, early ejaculation

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

I'm a 42-year-old man and have had no negative urological history until last four years.  Married for last 10 years,experiencing lose of stamina,erectile diffusion, early ejaculation or no ejaculation of being tried and up until around two years ago have rarely had any less-than-satisfactory sexual relation.Physical triedness and sweating are the problems effecting my work force. Need to know Causes of sexual dysfunction,Erection problems, holding till female climexand sexual problems overview experiences.  Now, it is in both masturbation and intercourse, it feels as though I could climax after only a minute or two.  I'm circumsized, and have never felt this sort of sensitivity in the tip of my penis.  There's no discomfort, but there a light tingly feeling that is pretty consistent throughout the day. Presently Type 1 Diabetic for last two years. No STD.
What are actual cause of the above problems and line of test and treatment?
Ok A little bite I know, if this is night sweats, and I'm talking very bad night sweats, then this is a precursor for ED.
And your type 1 diabetes is not a help, and that is probably were your main problem comes from in the way of ED, and as you say can still have a sex life then your ahead of the game there. could be something in your meds for diabetes thats giving  your sex life a problem
ED comes in many forces, and shows itself from many things in our lives, you can either go for help from your doctor or do hours of research, looking into your problems, you can find the answers but its a long search, you could look on ************.org its a total ED site and ***** have a forum for ED, from these you can build up ideas were to look for answers, its ok we who have got ED and are still doing research looking for the right answer to kick us back as we was, we hope.
Good Luck
USE AROGYAM PURE HERBS KIT FOR SEXUAL WEAKNESS you can easily increase your sexual stamina without any side-effect
Look come back to me through my name and email me and I will email back the 2 sites they blocked out from my reply these 2 sites may help you, NOHARD