Erectile Dysfunction Community
low testosterone and weak erections?

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

low testosterone and weak erections?

I am a 37 year old male and have been having weak erections and once in a while have weak morning erection. My doctor checked my testosterone and it was 300. He said it was fine. I have read that this is low for someone my age and I am wondering if this could be the cause of the weak erections. I am in good shape and exercise regularly. Is a 300 testosterone level normal at 37 years old?

Thank you.
To add I never have normal morning erections. I only have weak morning erections on occasion.
I had my T tested a month ago and was 117 @49yo that is real low, Doc put me on Androgel. Prior to Androgel I had no morning wood now that I am on it I have one every morning..

BTW... I hope you have good insurance because it is very expensive..
Ok I've in the last year at 64 got over ED by taken DHEA and now on 75mg a day, its a hormon replacement, now you really need to read up about it and its side effects, and if in the USA its over the counter to buy or get from PP, and to back this up I'm now on Tribulus 750 mg twice daily, these I take for 5 days, 2 off and start again.
Now with this I take cayenne, garlic, and have ginger in green or black tea with lemon and honey, and on the end of that you can also try borax, but read up about this on earthclinic on there ED page.
The garlic and cayenne I rotate through the week, 3 small spoonfuls twice daily, the cayenne I mix with tomato puree and olive oil, and  a whole head of garlic chopped up fine in olive oil and dryed parsley and again 3 small spoonfuls twice daily, keep these in the fridge, and they keep well.
I did this because I now live in Greece, and the doc out said I had anxiety and just gave me Viagra, not good as it make you like a machine, and all the above should get you back like to some kind of normality, so far this week its been 6 out of 7, not a bad average..
Good Luck
Thanks. How long did you take the DHEA before it started helping?
Thanks. So 300 is low for someone my age?
Sorry forgot to add start low and build up, its not that long before you get some resuilts from using it, it just boosts you up all round, and the cayenne, garlic and ginger all help with getting your blood flowing down below, opens the viens, but just Google them and add ED on the end, you r will find lots of info on them all good, and the Tribulus again will help and you can find lots of info on it as well, and this will save on USA doctors bills, you could also try the 5 Gs just Google it and look for pegym lots of info to read.
Good Luck