masterbation
dear sir/madam
i  AM  a  23 year  old  boy nd  have  been masterbating since  i  was  14,  on  an  average i  have  been  masterbating daily sometimes  twice  a  day,so  i  would  like   to divert ur attention towards  my problem , sometime  my penis  is  not  that  errect  as  it  has to be  and  i  ejaculate very  early
i want to leave  materbation  but i cant help it,i  also  want to ask  if it would effect my ability to make  a  woman fertile,so  doctor  pls  help me out on this  i will really  appreciate ur  effort if  u  can  give  ur  suggestions on this.
Go to your Dr and get blood work done for Low Testosterone.  Even though you feel horny you still may have low testosterone even at your age.  Age doesn't matter cause 40% of men have low test levels and never know it or do anything about it.  

Ejaculating early could be several problems,  usually just mental and you havn't learned to control it.  

Masterbating is perfectly normal and also promotes higher testosterone levels as in use it or loose it.  also at your age I believe your urges to masterbate are low which also points me to thinking your test level is low.

Nothing you have said would indicate that you couldn't get a woman pregnant even with low testosterone.  Tests would have to be done to get sperm count.  Even if you had low testosterone and got on Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) you would be able to get a woman pregnat without stopping therapy simply by taking Clomid along with your TRT but I know alot of bodybuilders still get their woman pregnant even while on steroids and their FSH production is stopoped or very low... Happens all the time...  Alternatively if you didn't want to take anything you could stop therapy and your levels will go back to normal and you can get her pregnant.   TRT is nothing to be scared of, read the second half of my profile and you'll learn.