Erectile Dysfunction Community
my boyfriend needs to think about porn to stay hard

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

hi, i just started dating this guy and he super amazing i care alot about him. we havn't had sex yet but i want it to be amazing when we do get to that point. i found out that he has to think about porn to stay hard. thats fine i work at sex shop and there nothing that doesn't bother me when it comes to anything odd in sex. it's just i tried to do my best to play out a porno seniro that makes him soft. then i tried to play doll which is kind of to make myself more like a fantasy. it worked better but he still couldn't stay hard. i geuss it because of stress, he told me he just has troble just being in the moment. i understand it's the same for me but i've had 3 big sexual trumas so i working on that for myself. i know i could ask what he felt about cialis and vigara but i think it wouldn't make a diffence seeing it's in his head. i also think that because he is a big guy and i'm what he calls a super hot sexy lady that maybe he doesn't feel good about him self or i'm not aroused by his looks (which is nuts because i think he is freakn babe!). what should i do i have all this at my fingre tips but i never had this to work on before. should we watch porn while doing it? should i make a home movie for him so that he can watch it and associate me to his porn? should tell him to maybe try kegel exsiceses or try different ways to masterbate. should i tell not to watch porn which porn isn't really a bother to me anyways? i really don't know what to do.
It's real simple and it's turning into a silent epidemic - he has porn-induced ED. Interent porn is nothing like the porn of the past. No matter what you do, it will not matter, his brain is desensitized. It's not psychological, and it's not anxiety, and it's not masturbation - it's overuse of porn.

Check this link and read the accounts. You can also find my first 2 posts and they have links to videos describing the science behind his brain changes, yes, brain changes. There articles there too that explain it all.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/22-with-porn-induced-erectile-dysfunction/show/469209
----------------------------------------------------------
Here's some recent science -

SCIENTISTS: TOO MUCH INTERNET PORN MAY CAUSE IMPOTENCE (2011)
It may not make you go blind, but Italian scientists have identified a worrying side-effect of watching too much pornography.
Researchers said Thursday that young men who indulge in "excessive consumption" of Internet porn gradually become immune to explicit images, the ANSA news agency reported.
Over time, this can lead to a loss of libido, impotence and a notion of sex that is totally divorced from real-life relations.
"It starts with lower reactions to porn sites, then there is a general drop in libido and in the end it becomes impossible to get an erection," said Carlo Foresta, head of the Italian Society of Andrology and Sexual Medicine (SIAM).
His team drew their conclusions from a survey of 28,000 Italian men which revealed that many became hooked on porn as early as 14, exhibiting symptoms of so-called "sexual anorexia" by the time they reached their mid-twenties.
There was some good news, however, as the condition was not necessarily permanent. "With proper assistance recovery is possible within a few months," Foresta said.
Other data presented at the SIAM'S annual conference in Rome suggested that Germans are the biggest consumers of online porn in Europe, with 34.5 percent of internet users logging on to watch smut.
France ranked second (33.6 percent), ahead of Spain (32.4 percent) and Italy (28.9 percent)
Go to the first page to find my posts/links.