Erectile Dysfunction Community
need help

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

need help

im 24 years old guy,around 90 kg weight. my problem is when i run, do hurry, listen some bad news, under pressure to do something and mostly my heart beats faster than my penis goes little than normal size like only skin remains out and the inner nut(i dont know what to call penis inner) goes inside, bt when i take rest and heart beats normally it comes on its position. kindly help me.    

thank you
I understand you weigh approximately 198 pounds.  If this is correct you need to be well over 6 feet tall to be in a healthy weight category.  If your overweight and running you may be putting an extreme amount of stress on your heart, arteries and veins.  Hence your penis is inverting.  Penis is inverting to allow more blood to your heart and other organs in your body.  Losing weight will help correct this issue. Does anyone in your family have cardiovascular disease or heart disease?  The endothelium is the delicate lining of your veins and arteries. Having a healthy endothelium is detrimental for having a healthy sex life (in your case erection).  Upon your next MD visit please ask your medical doctor to schedule you for a stress test to test the condition of your heart when you run.  Walking fast is often a better alternative for a person who is overweight.  Stress on heart, organs, bones and joints when overweight can sometimes be irreversible.  Please be careful and consult your MD.  Good luck and I hope this will lead you in the right direction.