no erection after watching blue films at the age of 36?
THE 1st time i saw a porn at 27 i got erection. After that  at 36 when  I  see porn i get no erection. I am 36 now. but get no erection with porn movies. i have involuntary erections at morning(morning wood) and in sleep. Am i impotent(i am about to marry)?
You don't get erections because your mind/eyes are use to seeing porn.
If you are getting morning wood and involuntary erection, you are not important. you are normal. when you get married you will be adjusting your self with your wife. In the meanwhile , you may do male deer exercise, satkriya, kegl exercise, Google the phrses or words to reach the relevant website. These ate not quick-fix. It will take time. So do it regularly. It is claimed that male deer exercise shows its effect in a month's time.You may also do yoga postures. Search with a phrase like ' yoga postures to enhance sexual stamina/strength. Wish you best of luck.
Some times, you may get acclimatized to poron and hold no attraction for the same. In one way it good that you are not addicted to porno. If you are addicted to porno, it is likely that you will have ED problem while doing a natural intercourse.
I think at the end of the day, you have seen all the sex you want and now you need the real thing, a good women and some real sex, you will be so surprised at what will happen then.
Nothing like the real thing with a good women, hands up who say yes to that.
Good Luck