Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
numbness

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

numbness
i get an erection normally but after a few minutes of intercourse my left hand goes numb along with my penis.but i have had a numb sensation on the skin the of my penis off and on for about a couple of weeks. i have never had this experience and am concerned.
This forum is for discussing emotional/psychological issues relating to erection concerns. If you’d like to ask a urologist your question, I suggest you post in the Urology Expert Forum at:

www.medhelp.org/forums/show/113