pain at the root of the penis
I am having some pain at the root of the penis. I noticed this first after returning home from a outing of 4 hours, 2 weeks ago. When i erect my penis, I feel pain at the root of the penis. I can't bend it in lower direction. There is one vessel(may be different) at the upper portion of the penis, starting from the root. While it is erected, I feel tension/contraction at this vessel. I found this vessel thick and hard behind the root of the penis. This becomes more hard while it is erected. I can't bend my penis in lower direction. kindly help.
Hi P, The vessel your on about is the dorsal vien, when we have an erect penis, then this tends to fill hard as it is engorge with our blood, and if your penis is really erect then you will find it hard to bend down , its not ment to do that when erect.
This problem at the root, you sat you were out then come back and was like that, so what did you do when you were out, if you did a work out, then this may be a strain, if you can leave of having erections and masturbating, for a week, or two you may find it goes away.
Good Luck
actually I went for shopping....I consulted with general physician...He gave me vitamin E tablet...It was almost one month..but still I am having some pain, slightly lesser than the initial days...