Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
penile discharge

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

penile discharge
Hi, I am 15 year old boy. Every now and then I would go to the bathroom and pee and right after that a clear fluid would come out that looks like clear semen and it just drips out. It doesn't burn during peeing. I never had sex before, but I have masturbated before. I don't know what it is. If you now please give me an anwser. Thanks
Hi.

I can't tell you what it is for certain, but it sounds like Cowper's Gland secretion. In men, during sexual arousal, a small internal sac, the Cowper’s Gland, sends a slippery fluid down the urethra and out the end of the penis to clean out uric acid that remains after urination.

That's just a guess. It might be something else, and there's no way of knowing without a thorough exam. If you're concerned and want further information, I'd suggest you see a urologist for a check-up. Dr. J