Erectile Dysfunction Community
penile gangrene

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

penile gangrene

I am 28 year old male, smoker, not diabetic and no hypertension.  currently not taking any medications.  It all started about 6 months ago, when i tried Viarga.. i liked the drug and started using it every now and then !! about three months ago, after taking 25 mg of sildenafil i experienced erection for the whole night and was not painful .. me and my girlfriend had sex three times and it was vigerous sexual contact .. the next morning my penis was 70% erected when i woke up and was curved laterally .. several weeks later, there was some physical changes of the penis.. there is two blood vessels dilated on both sides of the penis both during erection and flaccid state, the penis is curved toward the left side, to be more precise, the head of the penis is toward the left side which seems to be because of a necrotic area right before the head of the penis.. there is a decrease in the width of the penis and erections are not as strong as before.  When i read about side effects of Viagra, i noticed priaprism as one of the side effects which may lead to gangrene .. my question is what are the signs and symptoms of both wet and dry gangrene, and also i would appreciate it if you tell me your opinion about the situation.  I can't sleep and I can't stop thinking, and i also lost my girlfriend .. I also don't have insurance to go to a urologist, please i would like your advice as fast as you can.  thanks.