Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
penis concerns

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

penis concerns

Hi..i am really worried guy here. Last week I was with my gf and we go romantic a bit romantic. I was wearing shirts and jeans so my penis was getting erected but there was no space for it to grow. It did hurt me the whole day bcos of this. Now i noticed that i feel uneasiness and little pain while erection. I feel like something i obstructing and the fluid is not coming out freely. i am worried that i might have put pressure while the act and might have injured or something. Really want to know if i damaged somehting. Will it will heal itself or i need to go to doctor. Any surgery is required?

Pls suggest.

Thanks,
Sam
Most likely your penis was simply irritated from being in a tight space when erecting; but no one can tell you for sure, since a diagnosis requires an examination.

However, this forum is for discussing emotional/psychological issues relating to erection concerns. If you’d like to ask a urologist your question, I suggest you post in the Urology Expert Forum at:

www.medhelp.org/forums/show/113

Or see a urologist for a check-up. Dr. J