penis erection
I em 17 years old , male why does my penis keeps erecting and some time the whole night what should i do is it normal and what should i do to stop it and i do masterbate and can u even pls let me know should i masterbate or i should not and if i can how many times and my penis size is 4.5 inch long is that normal what is the size it should be at this age and does it increse as i grow and why my penis colour dark compered to my body which is fare                                           pls help me and let me know
Hi there!

The penile skin may normally be slightly darker than rest of the body and penile length of 4.5 inches is normal. It is also normal to have intermittent/ night/ early morning erections in response to mild sexual stimulation. These are likely to relieve themselves on their own or through masturbation. Masturbation is considered normal (whatever number of times) as long as it does not interfere with one’s routine/ day to day activities. If at anytime the erection foes not return to a flaccid state in four hours a visit to the ER would be advised.
Hope the information is helpful.

Take care!