penis injury
I was hit in the penis last year at work and I had difficulty peeing and now when I have sex with my wife I cannot get fully hard or maintain an erection during intercourse. She is attractive to me and stimulating and the sex is great but I wonder after a few minutes why my erection dissipates but I am still able to perform with an 70% erection, it also takes a longer time to ejaculate. What could be the cause of this, help please as we are newlyweds and we still want a normal sex life?
Hi Joe, As this was a work related accident, you should seek help through them, unless this was caused through playing around, could be that this accident has given you a venous leak, so a tip is to google cheap home-made **** rings, this will take you to a post on a ED site, a good one, so have a look around, you may find other info.
Good Luck
thanx man, even though I have these problems my wife is satisfied but I would like to be harder so she can enjoy all of me. I will definitely check that site out. thanx again!!!