Erectile Dysfunction Community
penis pump problems

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

penis pump problems

Bought a new pump from henry ford clinc.  battery job.   got the bib with the hole in it to cover the hairs.  can not get it to seal.  I put the Vaseline on the bottom,  and a little on the pump  o ring.  made the pump keep falling off.   so I removed it and wiped it off so it would stay in place better.  I even taped around the pump to make sure it was sealing.   tried every thing.   It will seal on a plastic zip lock bag.  it kinda pulled in.  any ideas?
Mine said to use a water soluable seal (like KY) rather than vasaline.  also go generous on that stuff.  I also decided to trim, rather than use one of the gaurds.

Good luck.
I'm sure I read that its best to be shaved to get the best out of a pump, and remember to shave with the hairs and not against them, or you will get a bad shave burn and spots as well as ingrowing hairs, and these get very itchy, but once you get gowing do it daily for the best effect, that way you are ready to go atanytime you want to pump it up.
Good Luck
so shave it must be.  sounds like a consensus.  why do you need to practice.  I would think you would get sore?   also are all of you happy with the results>/?
I am 4 months post prostatectomy.  Just started on the pump (daily morning, pump and release about 5 times, no sex yet), along with 5mg daily of Cialis.  I've been on this regimin for 2 weeks.  

Can't say which is having the effect (VED, or C, or just plain old time) , but I definitly notice a lot more firmness ovet the past 2 weeks,  Not quite ready for action, but another 2 weeks with similiar gains, and I will be.
Yes my wife is very happy with me shaved, but sorry dont use a pump myself, its just something I read about, thats shaving and pumping, its on franktalk, they have a piece on shaving.
But me I've been shaving since way, way back cant remember the last time I had any pubes, its shave my face, shave my pubes, once you get in the swing away you go, its that easy, and lots of men do it, its clean and great in the summer, no Betty Swollocks.
Good Luck