sex problam
i am tach my penies its not feel i am tech there why like this  i am did mastrubation
Hi Sundre, Have you been over masturbating, and have you been doing this to porn?
yes i am doing over mastrubation  plz sujest me sir wat to do
Hi Sundre, what you need to do is stop, You dont say how long you have been doin this our how many times a day, but if you done stop for the next 8 weeks, and if you dony already show signs of weakness, hair loss, blured eye vison, skin problems then these will come if you dont do this first 8 weeks, theres no drugs that can help you, the strength must come from within you, you are the drug, this first 8 weeks will help reboot your body and start to heal you.
So go off and do the first 8 weeks then come back to and then tell me how your feeling, by then you should be getting noternal erections back and morning woods, if you are then your on the mend.
Good Luck