sexual exhuastion from masterbation erectile dysfuntion in teenager not phsycological
hi im kyle i really need your help. ive had a problem with overmasterbation since 14 yrs old im 16 now. over the period i felt my erections getting weaker and weaker but i was addicted so i kept on going. i can barely ever get an erection even with porn and its very very soft when i do. i never get spontaneos erections anymore or morning wood use to get them all the time always rock hard too. im getting really depressed my friends make fun of me and i just wanna go back to when i was like 13 again.i feel 16 is to young for erectile dysfuntion. i want to know if im waisting my time by trying to heal at most ive waited like a week and a half no masterbation but i didnt really feel a difference. i currently take herbs like yohimbe horny goat weed dominia tribulus tetris maca and a ginseng complex but still no change either. please tell me if i can recover and if i can when will i see a full recovey with just quiting masterbation? PLEASE PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Stop worrying so much.  GEEZ.  You're only 16 years old.  Lay off spanking the monkey for a while and you'll be just fine.  
men under 40 should not be having ED unless they have a medical condition. Under 20 was almost unheard of until the use of internet porn. You are addicted to porn, and your brain has changed due to overstimulation. And you are exactly right - this is not psychological - it is structural. Changes in brain structures.

One week never does it. Many guys need 2 months without porn, and little or no masturbation. We have been dealing with many men over the last 5 years with porn-induced ED.
Check out - yourbrainonporn. There's video presentations and articles.

HERE'S NEW RESEARCH
Scientists: Too Much Internet Porn May Cause Impotence

Published February 25, 2011 | NewsCore
It may not make you go blind, but Italian scientists have identified a worrying side-effect of watching too much pornography.

Researchers said Thursday that young men who indulge in "excessive consumption" of Internet porn gradually become immune to explicit images, the ANSA news agency reported.

Over time, this can lead to a loss of libido, impotence and a notion of sex that is totally divorced from real-life relations.

"It starts with lower reactions to porn sites, then there is a general drop in libido and in the end it becomes impossible to get an erection," said Carlo Foresta, head of the Italian Society of Andrology and Sexual Medicine (SIAM).

His team drew their conclusions from a survey of 28,000 Italian men which revealed that many became hooked on porn as early as 14, exhibiting symptoms of so-called "sexual anorexia" by the time they reached their mid-twenties.

There was some good news, however, as the condition was not necessarily permanent. "With proper assistance recovery is possible within a few months," Foresta said.

Other data presented at the SIAM'S annual conference in Rome suggested that Germans are the biggest consumers of online porn in Europe, with 34.5 percent of internet users logging on to watch smut.

France ranked second (33.6 percent), ahead of Spain (32.4 percent) and Italy (28.9 percent).

i agree im going to stop anything sexual for two months. i feel like im lacking nuerotransmitters and testosterone becuase even when i do get an erection it is very weak and goes away fast plus i stopped waking up with one too. also it looks like i have some sort of penile shrinkage testicles have shrunk too. becuase its about the same size as when i was 8 years old. im just wondering if theres anything i can do or take to have a faster /better recovery and to regain my normal size. thanks for your response any help is appreciated very much
I know of nothing to take or do to speed up the process. Many men say that their penises has shrunk due overstimulation. It's highly unlikely that this is related to testosterone levels, as there is no evidence that masturbation has a significant effect. You don't use it up.
I think the reduction in penis size is due to a lower level of "tonic" nerve impulses due to overstimulation.
The only way to regain brain sensitivity is to stay away from porn, and reduce or eliminate masturbation for awhile. But it's the porn that caused the brain changes. Masturbation was the vehicle.