skin tearing and burning during erections
Since i've been circumcised during my teenage, my skin has been tearing from this one particular region specifically, that is right under the head. I am a very excited and aggressive person which is why i prefer to remove my aggression by masturbating. The problem is when i do, my skin suddenly starts burning and i need to slow down or stop half way, which really annoys me. I'm even scared to have any intercourse for the same reason. Is there any way to heal this problem? I need help ....
I think u should go to doctor and got stitched the torn portion,this can be heal with in weeks time.
It doesn't literally tear that i need to stitch it....lol! But its something like how the lips tear in winter and burn......The only problem is that it burns when it tears...
Use lubricant, your clearly masturbating alot causing alot of friction and tearing the skin