Erectile Dysfunction Community
still problem snapped my penis sound and still cant erection.

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

when i was the age of 14 or so i had a full erection. while masterbating (masturbating) and playing with my penis i accidently pulled it very hard then hear a loud popp sound. my penis became very weak and i was worried. for a long time i became worried and couldn't get any errections anymore. i also could'nt move my penis up and down anymore even if not erected fully. i try move my penis up and down when not erected its like the muscle has been broken and something not attached or something? idk i was a horney young kid and i always didn't have a problem with my erections gettting full strong.  that day i ejaculated soft and some blood came out. for couple weeks my penis were swolen and i had no idea what to do.  living day without saying a thing to anyone i kept it a die hard secret to myself that i have a broken penis. it dreaded me throughlife day by day everyday i shouldn't suffer. my penis seems to not get so hard anymore. i should of gone to the emergency room but was very afraid of what my parents or too ashame of what anyone would of say...
now like ten years later i still have an erection problem. im now like 24 years old and still with this broken problem. i feel like something in my penis is not working like it should of.  that loud snap i hear F***ed up everything my penis and my life.
ive always been horney and get it strong erections but ever since now i can't get any erection it seems very soft and very weak.

about my problem but now about like 6 months ago i went to my doctor and manned up my problem. i told him everything i went through and im now still suffering. he sent me to a urologist a special doctor about my problem.  
then the urologist inspected my penis and testies. he said everything looks good i told him i cant move my penis up and down not like before and something muscles feels detached or broken. he says okay. i also had eretion problems, and penis don't feel as good ejaculations erections like before.
he gave me some cialis and take it for two weeks. and see him in three months.

okay i tried the two weeks cialis, i got up and got boners but it still wasn't very hard and stiff not enough to get rock solid hard erections. felt like i can get it but its not hard still problem.
so

another blood test, i did was a blood test hormone to check it. and it then came out like one hormone wasn't producing enough. so went to another doctor for the hormone treatment then went me to get some other blood tests.
please help me i still have erection problems. it cant get hard anymore
i went back to the urologist and he says you should of get better and the medicine should of worked.

i need professional help i tought my prayers were answered but now i feel like in the same place i was when i asked for help.

i still have a erection weak problem please help me any suggestions?
is my penis permenantly broken. i searched online  and heared something like if i dont fix it right away i could lead to perment damage.
but its like 10 years ago and now i feel like i have permenent damage? if its damaged now can i get it surgery to fix it? what could of been the problem

my erections still not strong and weak..
Go online and search for "broken penis;" for one example, the Go  Ask  Alice site has a good description.  Write down the exact name of the syndrome, and then find a better urologist.  Go see him and tell him you are pretty sure this is what you have.  A surgical solution is available, maybe your urologist was just not a surgeon.
Hi Typex, this sounds much like a Venous Leak so please read on and if this is you, more will be below.
During a penile erection there is relaxation of the muscles of the penis allowing a rapid inflow of arterial blood to the erection chambers. This inflow of blood raises pressure in the erection chambers. In order to maintain this pressure, veins draining out of the erection chambers must be compressed. Anatomically these veins lie on the periphery of the erection chambers in a space just underneath the surrounding wall of the erection chamber called the tunica. As the erection tissue expands against the wall, the veins are compressed. The result is a firm erection.

Venous leak erectile dysfunction occurs when there is failure to adequately compress the draining veins from the erection chamber. The classic history of a man with venous leakage ED is having the ability to obtain an erection without the ability to maintain it. There are two major reasons for venous leak impotence: scarring of the erectile tissue; anxiety and stress, where the muscle, although not scarred, is unable to be sufficiently relaxed. In both cases the erection chamber is not able to expand adequately to compress the draining veins.
Now if this is you go to franktalk, and on there look for cheap home-made **** rings, or you can google that, and see if these work for you, I have a **** ring called hardwear ice, this works for me, if you can get soft erections this may work, will give you some good boners, just google hardwear ice.
Good Luck
Hi, erectile dysfunction causes due to stress, unhealthiness he blockage of this blood,  if there is good circulation in the penis area, you get best erection.
Use generic viagra with doctor prescription.
okay i still got extra cialis i tried it all. but i noticed the pill helps my penis better than if i would not take the pill at all. one thing is that it still not very hard and feels like its erected but rubbery and not very hard like before.  i agree with you on the venous leak and i might want to see the urologist again. it feels like its weak inside. but how do i convince or tell my doctor its like a leak or something. i wouldnt mind surgery or better permenant treatments. what are the treatment for the venous leaks.  i feel like my penis also feel like blood is escaping or something and maybe the penis is not 100% rock hard like it should be.also i feel like when thrusting or trying to stroke it feels like its not hard enough for that action and it feels like it bends about in the middle area. and the area close to the shaft end i get horney but i feel like my penis don't get hard enough.
im also already ashamed to go back to my doctor.he says i might have anxiety but i don't really have i just want to know what are the venous leak. how can i get that check the venous leak in my penis. is there a procedure to get it checked for venous leak in my penis. pls how do i say to my doctor. so i will make another apointment. what can i say if i see him about the venous leak?
Hi Typex,, OK first if you google venouse leak, lots to read, surgeryI think your find is out of the question, as its just a very small valve in a vien, and I think the pop you heard was it going backwards and thats was it game over, now the band that your should have gone and had a look at and sorry it should have read , cheap home-made c**k rings and if you google that it will take to his post and a very intresting site for ED.
Look after reading about venous leak I dont think you would gain anything from seeing a urologist, or your doctor, its something for life, so if not married just keep some bands in your wallet with your condoms.
But I will send you an email with a list of herbs and a hormone that will help your blood and help bring some heat down below, Now the hormone DHEA I would take for another 11 years as its for us older guys, but that would be your choice, but all the rest will help , you can just google any of them with ED on the end for more info.
Good Luck