Erectile Dysfunction Community
sudden erectile dysfunction

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

sudden erectile dysfunction

I'm a 20-year-old guy who hasn't been sexually active since 10 months ago but I do masturbate regularly  Up until today  I was getting erections every five minutes, and even after ejaculating, I would be hard again within minutes.  I was looking at pornography on the Internet and no matter how much of it I saw, I couldn't get an erection.  I've been masturbating more frequently lately, due to boredom, and just breakin up with my ex i know i should been over it but it still get to me I was wondering whether that might cause it.  I've also noticed that  on my penis look and seen a black spot on my penis it doesn't look like STD looks like its inside the skin, which I'm guessing might indicate a blood flow problem.  I just can't understand how it happened so suddenly.  Will it get better on its own, or do I need to see a doctor? Maybe i got a blood clot in it now i really hope not it doesn't hurt just kinda sore all around my penis but that normal because i have rough hands i hope i have damaged my penis permently
Hi wonderperson.
You did not damage your penis permanently. What you experience is over-masturbation. If your penis normally gets hard just watching porn but this time it didn't, that just means your penis was tired. You need to let the sperm tank fill back up buddy. Your penis is definitely sore from over-masturbation and vigorous rubbing of the penis. You didn't know when to quit. You also mention you have rough hands. Thats not good if you're doing dry-masturbation (meaning using no lubrication). If you are circumcised, be careful with that because excessive dry rubbing will desensitize your penis "rub away the sensitivity in your penis" and it will get to the point where your penis is not feeling as much as it use to when it comes to sex. You don't want a numb penis, believe me!!!

If I were you , stay away from masturbation for a week to allow your penis to heal and lose it soreness. Try to space out your masturbation too. You have to give your sperm time to build back up otherwise you may start feeling some sharp pains in your testicles too.
Hi wonderperson.

i really hopes it get better i hope i haven't penalized it
okay
well i went to the doctor today and she said she couldnt find anything wrong but i think its my prostate because my lower stomach still was kinda tight she sent my urine off to be tested for and STD i haven't had sex in 10 months but she said it could still be possible i have some and if everything isnt fine to go to a urologist im still worry i couldn't feel nothing in the head of my peinus but now i can and i still cant get an erection can you give me but its only been 2 days i guess i just hope this is not permanent really im still very young and wanna have a family one day any advice"

dude! I could've save you a trip. Your penis is normal but get test done if you wish. I told you the problem is over-masturbating.

Refrain from touching your penis for at least 14 days and you will be surprise how more healthy your penis will look and feel.

Everything you are going thru, I've been there done that!
Update went to the doctor for the last time i have insurance so no biggy only been paying co pay witch is not high anyway i found out i had either a urinary track infection or prostate infection hard to tell where the white blood cells where comming from so he treated me for both so the cause of my sudden ed was Over-Masturbating and urinary track or prostate infection i been able to get an erection i will never over masturbate again matter fact i wont be masturbating for a while i learned my lesson lol
LOL.... wow, try going for a long time like me. Your body will adjust to it and your penis will feel more great when a woman touches it.