Erectile Dysfunction Community
sudden trouble getting & sustaining erections

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

I recently turned 33 years old am unemployed, in a new relationship(3months) and am suddenly experiencing difficulty  getting/ sustaining erections after about 4weeks with new partner around same time I temporarily ran out of viagra (using since 09' -generic), had a very intense, not painful but restrictive/ abnormal climax, and stopped using condoms, most recently in the 3rd month, while having sex I experienced some pain from blood entering into my penis while she was at the end of her cycle, a burning or feeling of discomfort but only during the short sex we had, not while urinating immediately or days after...I have used generic viagra and cialis with great results and consistency without side effects or complications, and can only re-call one questionable experience in 2011 where I ejaculated with blood in my semen after sex when i used viagra with extenze liquid and was back to normal no other bloody ejaculation or passing blood in urine after 24hrs ever, After speaking with a urologist he said I should get tested for STD's and testoterone levels, any thoughts on all this
Hi, look before you started takeen the big V were you having ED problems, then if not and you were only taken it for recreational reasons, then this could be your down fall as its now given you ED, did you tell your urologist of this, if not then you should go back and tell him.
Good Luck
I was very consistent with getting and maintaining erections and was using the big V for new encounters but not often as a montyh supply was lasting me for nearly a year, I told a urologist I spoke with however I have not scheduled a visit, I dont have Health Ins. he wants check for STD's and testosterone levels...
Hi OK i was just an idea from doing some reading up on the side effects of the big V, so if you think this was not your problem, let me introduce you to herbs, as a way out of your problem and its cheap.
But some things, simple things you could try are Cayenne, Garlic and Ginger.
OK the Cayenne mix in tomato paste and thin with olive oil, mix to a heat that suits you, this you take 3 small spoonfuls 3 times a day, the Garlic a whole head and cloves chopped very fine, again mix with olive oil, and take the same 3x3 as above, wash both down with water, and take on alternate days, and last the Ginger this I keep in the freezer, grate down a pile to the size of a large egg, put in a mug with a slice if lemon, either micro wave 30 sec or just add tea black or green, green is best for ED, add some honey, all the Cayenne, Garlic, Ginger, and the Green tea are all good for your blood and its flow down below and all should help with your erections, you can google them for more info, just add ED to them.
With this you could either try some Tribulus a herb ,, and it will help with your testosterone, boost your libido and energy levels.
The Tribulus takes around 8 weeks to get to full power, and after the 8 weeks cut both down to 5 days out of 7, the reson for this if you keep taken 7 days a week, then they wont work the way we want them to, OK
Look please just give a trail, see how you get on and come back to me.
Good Luck
most of those ingredients are found in a product made by irwin naturals called steel libido red(has of the things you named) and the regular steel libido(no nitric oxide, also has tribulus in it) would you recommend these together or one or the other at all?
Hi, all these I have picked by researching ED, bits form and there, and are taken as I have writen, except now I mix garlic in with the cayenne, and one other thing thats not on the list is a c**kring, I have a hardwear ice and this if you can get somekind of an erection well give some real good boners, just google hardwear ice and follow it, watch the vid intressing. I take green tea and herbal Tribulus one day a week from a 2 pint pot, I get 5 mugs from it and take with ginger , honey and lemon, makes you feel good and so will the cayenne, all I know is it works for me but we are all differant.
Good Luck
Erectile Dysfunction questions?
100,000+ doctor answers