suffering from premature ejaculation
i m 20 year male...masturbating since 5 years...2 years were heavy ie almost 2-3 times a day...but after that i minimised it to 2-3 times a week..

during sex with my gf i faced pre mature ejaculation...and could not penetrate.
i feel little erection problem also.

but from now onwards i have decided to stop masturbating at all..
will this help me regaining my sexual power and beating PM.
i dont wanna take any medicine..just want natural ways...
i am having nutritious meals..

how long will it take me to completely recover??
will i be able to completely enjoy sex if i stop masturbating from now???

please reply soon...

This discussion is related to myth.
Hi Aryan, the is an exercise called edging, just go to pegym, and on the you find out how to edg.
If you have been masturbating to porn or just want to give yourself a change and a recharge, then 8 weeks to reboot your body, and thats no sex or masturbating.
Now to do this you must be truthful with you g/f as to why and what for, otherwise she will think your just some big nutcase for refusing her and her advances for sex.
Good Luck
Continue masturbating. It cannot stop your sex life with a girl or a boy. It only helps you learn to control your ejaculatory urges.
how the exercise edging is done???
will it cure premature ejaculation??

and now after doing all these and stoping sex and masturbating ..will i b able to regain the lost sexual power completely??

for the last 5 days i have not  masturbated and i am taking shilajit(indian herb)
and m getting changes.  i am getting extremely wood hard  erections in d morning.no wet dreams. feeling energetic.....

is dis the positive result???
till how much time i will have to do this all and after being getting cured what precautions i will have to take not to again lose sexual power in future...

reply soon...
thank you...
Hi Aryan just did a read about shilajit, it seems you have found yourself a very nice herb, did you do any research on it before you started taken it, or was this herb just adised to you to take, always read up about anything you intend to take first.
You are asking about edging , Why, I gave you details of how to find it, so just do some research, you will find pegym a very good site packed with all the info you need.
Good Luck
from wher u buy this shilajit(indian herb) .......plz tel me
reply me
Hi Amit, try amazon, they seem to have a lot, or just google shilajat supplyers.
Good Luck
there are many types of shilajit in market .....i dont know which one to buy ...........reply
Hi Amit, its best if read up about it and see what tghey thinhk is the best daily amount for you, then go back and see how there priced for your daily intake, and go the cheapest for that amount, I do know how hard it is to find the right supplyer. its a game.
Good Luck
is baba ramdev shilajit is best in take ?
Hi Amit just had a look round for you, Did you look on amazon, on there you can get swanson 400mg 60 caps for under £11 English, now from what Ive been looking at that seems a good price.
Good Luck
Seasons Greetings
I've had the same problem since I was 20 when I lost my virginity. Gf was very understanding and after two years after we broke up so is my current girlfriend.

If I'm drunk I can last a lot longer 4-5 minutes and have a lot more control. Tramadol (a strong painkiller) is even better - however it sometimes seems to prevent ejaculation altogether. I last less than 30 seconds without alcohol or tramadol, but I have sex as much as possible to get used to lasting longer. I'm sure it's a psychological thing...
Hi I, Look taken pain killers just for sex is not a good idea, OK jus google pegym on there you look for an exercise called edging, this will help you to last longer, just give it a go, its free so it cheaper than pain killers.
Good Luck